After getting a new android phone, you might keep on charging a battery. Of course charging your phone battery makes you to use the phone continuously with out the problem of getting switched off. But too much of charging might lead to some problem in battery and makes the life of the battery too short. So in order to make your phone battery with long life you can follow the basic tips which are given below.
The main biggest problem for the battery draining often is due to the screen back light. If this back light is very bright then the usage of battery will also be high. In order to reduce the brightness of the android phone, you can follow the below steps. All most all the android phones are available with the setting of brightness level in the phone.
- First thing you need to do is to check the brightness level.
- This can be done by going to settings option in the menu. By doing so another screen will appear with a list.
- In that list select the display option so that another screen with brightness option will be available.
- Select brightness option, after selecting brightness option you will be seeing another screen where you can adjust the brightness level by increasing or decreasing according to your wish.
- But in order to save battery, you should only decrease the brightness level and should not increase it.
After adjusting the brightness level check whether the screen goes out fast or slow. If the screen time out is fast then it is well and good. But if the screen time out is slow then you should change the time for the screen time out. You can do this by following the below mentioned steps.
- Head over to settings option in the menu and select the display option in it.
- As soon as you select the display option, there will be a list generated in which you should select screen time out.
- After selecting the screen time out option there will be another screen coming with list of times like 15 seconds
30 seconds,1 minute,2 minues,10 minutes,30 minutes.
- In order to save the battery life it is well and good to choose 15 seconds or 30 seconds.
- After selecting the screen time out just check whether it is working or not by going to your home screen and stay without doing anything in that screen.
- If the screen goes off according to the time set then it is working.
These are the basic two methods done to save your battery life. If you set your android phone with screen time out and reduced brightness level then you can definitely save battery.
- 7 Tips For Mobile Battery Long Life And Standby
- Increase Sony ericsson xperia Active battery Life
- Increase The Battery Backup Time By A Simple Trick
- How to Customize Samsung Galaxy S3 Lock Screen As per your wish
- How to take Screen shots in Android without rooting
- How to take screen shot in devices running android 4.1
- How To Capture Screen Shot in Samsung Galaxy Y
- Steps To Take Screen Shot In Samsung Galaxy S3
- LG LU6200 Smartphone with Android,LTE,1.5 Ghz Dual core cpu and High definition screen
- Sagem Unlocking Secret Codes