What do people do if their phone is not supporting android market. And because of that they are not able to download apps from android market.Are you one among the people in the above list ? Or are you bored of getting apps from android market ? Do you need to purchase apps from other source ? Then here are the simple ateps to get application from other source that is outside the android market. Before starting your phone must have the capability to download apps from other sources. So in order to get this enable the non market applications.
Steps to browse application that are not from android market:
- Open the settings icon in the menu option. After opening the settings icon a list of options will be generated in another screen.
- Select application from that list. After doing so you will be able to see a option called unknown sources. Make a tick mark near the box in order to make it enable.
- As soon as you enable the unknown source you will see a pop up appearing which has a warning about the dangerous things that you might face while downloading the apps from unknown source. There might be any nasty applications too from unknown sources as anyone can post the application to the sources. Google is always better to opt. So it is better to know what you are downloading and from where you are downloading. And always be careful of the application which you are downloading.
How to install apps:
The basic thing what you need is to get a fire explorer application to install application which are not from android market. There will be many application but you should choose the application which is right and safe. So it is better to go for astro. All you need to do is first get the astro file by downloading it. Once it finishes downloading install it. Now you are all set to proceed to find the applications. For finding the application you can search in Google for android applications. Internet is a place where there are good and bad things happening. So searching apps in this Google might be having both these good and bad. So be careful while choosing the application. In order to avoid this you can first use the 24 hour trial version and if you come to know that the application is true and faithful then you can continue with the service or you can get away from the application. Because there are many people who want to make trouble and love to do that for others. If you are confused of the sites because of this problem, then stop getting confused as here are a list of trustable sites
- Anda.pk / the non- market android apk database
- Android freeware directory
- Free fun files
There are many other sites also available but these are the main sites that are trustable. And here is how you can install the application in your android phones. You can browse the maket in the phone without connecting the phone to the computer.
SAM is nothing but slide android market which have lots and lots of application with them. All the application available in this SaM will be up to date. All the SAM will have a client in your phone. So it is simple to be done. Just get the SAM android client.
AndApp store was the one which was developed for the users who were not ablr to access the android market. It is also trust worthy and you no need to worry in installing this application. You can get this by grabing the client that is the AndApp Store android application in your phone.
These are very trusted application for open source and they are professionals too. So you can start installing these apps. You can now grab the handset client as mentioned above by opening the browser in your phone and going to mikandi.com. this is done in order to verify that you are of particular age to download the apps. Then you can proceed on browsing the application to the device and finally you will be set up. There is nothing to worry about the apps as these apps are all associated with adult entertainment only.
What to do with the downloaded apps? :
Application that you have downloaded from other sources which are not from android market will be saved in the SD card of your phone. It will also show the notification that the application has downloaded. You can just install the apps by pressing the notification. If you miss the notification, you can head over to download folder and install the application. Application that you have downloaded in your computer should be copied to the SD card. This can be done by connecting the phone to the computer and copying the files as similarly you so to copy a music or anything else. All the applications of android will be having a .apk file extension. You should remember where you save them. It is well and good to save the application in the SD card by creating a folder in the name of apps and putting all the downloaded application in that folder. Now you can unmount the SD card from the computer. This unmounting procedure will vary according to the operating system used in the computer. For windows you will see a icon near the clock icon which allows you to remove the device safely without any problem. You should choose that to unmount the SD card safely.
Then again go for the browser and go to the folder where the downloaded application is saved. After that choose the application which you want to install. After choosing it, just give a click on that application. Depending on the browser you will be asked for a choise to choose. And then you can start with the installation process. Then the application will start to install. After the installation process you can go to the home screen and check for the application that you have installed. You will be seeing that particular application in your home screen just as the other apps from the android market. Other browsers will also have the similar procedure with a slight difference. This is how you can use application which are not from android market safely.
- How To Install Android Applications
- Motorola To Rule The Android Market
- How To Handle Multiple Android Devices
- Download Garmin Fit Application Launched For ANDROID , iPHONE and ANT+ ADAPTER
- How to Turn off App Notifications in Android Jellybean 4.1
- Download formula one apps for nokia phones
- How to group similar apps By creating a folder in Samsung Galaxy S3
- How To Get Google Music On Android Phones
- How to force quit frozen apps in iphone 3gs
- How to increase processing speed in android mobiles